There are a lot of CRM platforms out there, but these are some of the more popular CRMs being used by human rights groups and other nonprofits:
- CiviCRM https://civicrm.org/
- Salesforce https://www.salesforce.com/
- RedHen CRM (native Drupal) http://redhencrm.com/
- Presspoint (native Wordpress) https://presspointcrm.com/
- Zoho https://www.zoho.com/crm/
- Highrise https://highrisehq.com/
- Dynamics CRM (Microsoft) https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/home
Is your organisation using any of these platforms? What is working well? What are the pain points and challenges you’ve run into?
Are there other CRM platforms not on this list that you would recommend? Please share those here!
If you work on any of these platforms, please add your perspective on how and why it is a good option for human rights defenders.